Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12/23/15 - This Week in Writing

I have to say, as far as writing goes, it's been a good week. I finally finished the first draft of Wildfire. I'm letting it set for a bit until after the holidays, where I intend to tackle it with edits. My intent is to have it published in print and for Kindle by the end of February.

I have also created a new WIP. Technically, it's not new. It's my NaNoWriMo project from November 2015. I didn't finish the challenge, but I did get halfway through. I like the premise of the novel, so I have a blurb and fancy cover art for it. I intend to work on it and the second book of the Elementals Series, Free Fall. Release dates for these books are still up in the air, though I hope to have Free Fall finished and out by April or May.

I also updated my website to reflect some of these changes. All in all, not bad for me.

This may be my last post before the holidays and the New Year, so have a great one and be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment