Saturday, December 5, 2015

For Want of Something Better to Say

Yes, I have neglected my blog for far too long. Life has been crazy, and I haven't found the time to write anything worthwhile. Anyway, here's an update of what's been going on.

I participated in NaNoWriMo this last November. I made it to the halfway mark, before things became too hectic before I abandoned it. I do plan on finishing it, but I probably won't do any serious writing until after the holiday season.

My husband's grandmother has been ill and most of my time has been spent helping take care of her, as well as my five year old daughter. They come first.

Very little progress has been made on Wildfire. It's still a work in progress.

Unearthed is now available in print at Amazon.

My goal for 2016 is to regain my focus on writing and have Wildfire and the sequel to Caution to the Wind, Free Fall, published that year.


No comments:

Post a Comment