Thursday, December 17, 2015

Novellas VS Novels

In this day and age, everything happens so fast. People rush about, always distracted or focused on one task or another. Because of this, I've found myself drawn more and more to shorter books--in both reading and writing.

Novellas are fast sellers online, and I believe most of that is due in part to short attention spans people tend to have these days. Shorter book equals less time in reading.

On the other hand, I love novels. I love a huge, thick volume full of plot, details, and many many characters. The trouble is finding the time to sit down and read. It might take me months to read something so long.

For me, it's a toss up as to what I prefer. I like both. What about everyone else? Do you like novellas more, or novels?

No comments:

Post a Comment